Pure Natural Astaxanthin Powder
Haematococcus pluvialis shell-broken powder: 1%-3.5%
Haematococcus pluvialis non-shell-broken powder: 1%-4%
Astaxanthin is a keto carotenoid with the chemical name 3,3'-dihydroxy-4,4'-diketo-β,β'-carotene, a red solid powder, fat-soluble, insoluble Water, soluble in organic solvents. It is widely found in the biological world, especially in the feathers of aquatic animals such as shrimps, crabs, fish and birds. It plays a role in color development.
Penicillin oil is made by extraction and blending of Haematococcus pluvialis powder, and is used as raw material for food, health products and cosmetics.
Astaxanthin oil: 5%,10%(Dark Red Liquid)
Astaxanthin water soluble: 0.5%-1% liquid(Dark Red Liquid),1% powder(yellow brown Powder)
Loss on Drying
Total Microbacterial Count
Yeast & Mold
Water Soluble CWS 2%
Water Soluble 1%
Non Shell-broken 1%-4%
The health benefits of astaxanthin:
1. Anti-ultraviolet radiation
2. Enhance immunity
3. Anti-inflammatory and anti-infective properties
4. Relieve sports fatigue and enhance body energy metabolism
5. Protective effects of eyes and central nervous system
6. Prevent cardiovascular disease
7. Inhibit diabetic nephropathy
8. Inhibit tumors
Market application of astaxanthin
Astaxanthin (also known as super vitamin E) is mainly used in the feed industry. It can be used as a feed additive for abalone, sturgeon, salmon, scorpion, rainbow trout, red sea bream, crustaceans, ornamental fish, and various poultry and pigs. , Its main functions are:
1. As a natural pigment to increase nutrition and commercial value.
2. As a natural hormone to improve reproduction ability.
3. As an immune enhancer to improve health.
4. Improve the color of skin and muscles.