1. Zeaxanthin is a strong antioxidant. It can also protect the body's tissue cells by anti-oxidant actions such as quenching singlet oxygen and scavenging free radicals, thereby protecting the biological system from some potential Harmful effect;
2. Zeaxanthin, like many carotenoids, can resist the damage of cells and organs caused by free radicals in the human body, and has anti-cancer effects;
3. Preventing cardiovascular diseases, zeaxanthin can significantly reduce the incidence of myocardial infarction;
4. Prevention of cataract. Zeaxanthin is one of the only two types of carotene in the lens. It can quench singlet oxygen, so it can indirectly reduce the degradation of lens protein and prevent the formation of cataract;
5. Prevention of senile macular degeneration. In addition, zeaxanthin itself has high nutritional value. After consumption, it can be converted into biologically active vitamin A in human liver, which can promote the growth and development of the human body, protect eyesight and epithelial cells, improve disease resistance, and extend life and some others special effects.