NMN (Nicotinamide mononucleotide): The full name is "β-nicotinamide mononucleotide", which is a naturally occurring biologically active nucleotide. There are two irregular forms of NMN, α and β; β isomer is the active form of NMN, with a molecular weight of 334.221 g/mol. Because nicotinamide belongs to vitamin B3, NMN belongs to the category of vitamin B derivatives. It is widely involved in many biochemical reactions of the human body and is closely related to immunity and metabolism.
NMN is the abbreviation of β-nicotinamide mononucleotide. It naturally exists in living cells and is the precursor of Coenzyme 1 NAD+ (nicotinamide adenine dinucleotide). Can appropriately extend life. The real anti-aging effect is an important energy metabolite called nicotinamide adenine dinucleotide (NAD+).
The efficacy of NMN:
1. Maintain cell viability and anti-aging
2. Improve blood vessel vitality and maintain heart health
3. Antioxidant, improve skin and hair quality
4. Stabilize mood and improve sleep quality
5. Repair human DNA and extend human life span
6. Keep the brain young and prevent neurological diseases