Lutein is commonly found in yellow and green vegetables such as marigold, spinach, broccoli, water spinach, egg yolk, kiwi, corn, mango, kale, agaric, leek, rapeseed, etc.
Effects of lutein on eyes:
1. Lutein is yellow and mainly concentrated in the macular area of the retina. It is an important pigment in the retina.
2. Protect eyes from ultraviolet and blue light, reduce the formation of free radicals, prevent the degeneration of macular area, and delay aging and prevent eye diseases.
3. Lutein can promote the regeneration of rhodopsin in retinal cells, relieve the damage of vision when light and dark interleave, and prevent moderate myopia and retinal detachment.
4. lutein can also relieve blurred vision, dry eyes, pain, eye distension, eye pain, photophobia fatigue symptoms.
5. lutein also has the effect of promoting eye development, can improve the pigment density of macular area, enhance the resistance of macular area.
6. Lutein can also prevent macular lesions, such as macular degeneration or retinitis pigmentosa, and other symptoms. It can also prevent the formation of glass membrane warts.