Many friends of oryzanol may not have heard of it, so they are relatively strange to oryzanol. In fact, oryzanol is extracted from rice oil, which is very common in our lives, and is a mixture of ferulic acid esters mainly composed of triterpene alcohol. Oryzanol has many effects and effects on human health, so let's take a look next. What are the effects and effects of oryzanol?
1. Anti-arrhythmia Arrhythmia has a great impact on people, and people need correct treatment and conditioning. Oryzanol has the function of regulating autonomic nerves, which significantly reduces the excitability of myocardium, so it has a good therapeutic effect on arrhythmia. Oryzanol has a significant effect on lowering blood lipids, and can also improve the blood supply of the heart muscle, thereby reducing the arrhythmia.
2. Treatment of hyperlipidemia Hyperlipidemia is a disease with a relatively high incidence at present, which poses a huge threat to the health of many people, and can be improved by eating oryzanol. After the human intake of oryzanol, it can cure the synthesis of cholesterol, thereby reducing the amount of blood lipids produced, and thereby reducing blood lipids. In the case of oryzanol administered orally, the oral dose is larger, one hundred milligrams each time, three times a day, and more than two consecutive months.
3. Can beauty and beauty Oryzanol is called "cosmetics" by many women. After using oryzanol, people can reduce the brittleness of capillaries and improve the ability of skin microvascular circulation. Changes the skin's gloss and reduces the appearance of chapped skin.
4. Promote growth Some children have problems with developmental disorders, so some parents will give their children oryzanol. According to surveys, it is found that teenagers will experience increasing weight after taking oryzanol. In addition, oryzanol contains rich estrogen, which has a certain therapeutic effect on ovarian hypoplasia.
5. Regulate Menopause Syndrome Oryzanol is also often used as an adjuvant treatment for menopausal syndrome, which has a good effect on improving menopause insomnia and worry.