Source Of Rice Bran Wax:
Rice bran is a by-product of rice processing. In the process of rice bran oil production, rice bran wax is separated with the oil to obtain a by-product wax paste. The wax paste is refined and purified to obtain wax. Rice bran wax is a mixture of esters composed of higher fatty acids and higher monohydric alcohols. It is a by-product obtained when refining rice bran oil and an important raw material for oleochemicals. The rice bran wax is extracted from the wax paste of by-product refined from rice bran oil, which not only significantly improves the quality of rice bran oil, but also has its value in many aspects. Rice bran wax is widely used in food, daily chemical and chemical industry.
Introduction Of Rice Bran Wax:
Rice bran wax is one of natural vegetable waxes. Rice bran oil contains about 3% of wax oil. The wax oil is refined by processes such as impurity removal, oil removal, degumming and decolorization. The rice bran wax is light yellow in color and slightly scented with rice bran. The melting point is 60 ~ 85 ° C. It can be miscible with various natural waxes. It’sinsoluble in water and ethanol, hot soluble in xylene and trichloroethylene, benzene and other organic solvents. The main component is beeswafuran bee ester. It can be directly added to foods for foaming, moisture proofing and polishing. It can also be used as a release agent, a filming agentin food processing.
The Main Application Of Rice Bran Wax:
1. It is used as the main raw material for extracting high carbon fatty alcohol (22-34 alkanol).
2. Used as cosmetics and medical supplies.
3. Used as fruit and vegetable spray preservatives to improve the quality of preservation and improve the appearance, used as food packaging and food additives such as chewing gum and gum.
4. The manufacture of high-grade shoe polish, floor wax and furniture, automotive, equipment and other glazing wax, leather finishing agent.
5. Manufacture of advanced printing inks, carbon paper inks and typed wax papers. Used as a paper finish and paper product additive for wax paper, glossy paper.
6. Manufacture of oil processing oil emulsions and emulsions to improve the flexibility, smoothness and luster of fiber fabrics.
7. It is used as a plasticizer, stabilizer and lubricant for PVC. Used as a thickener for oil and grease with excellent heat resistance.
8. Used as electrical insulation materials.