Plant source: Saw palmetto extract is a botanical drug extracted from the driedfruit of Saw Palmetto. The main active ingredient is fatty acid.
The saw palmetto plant is produced in the tropical region of North and South America and is not distributed or introduced in China. The saw palm oil factory is also generally distributed in North and South America. The extraction of saw palm oil is generally carried out by pressing and supercritical methods.
The saw palmetto extract is made from saw palmetto oil extracted from saw palmetto fruit, and β-cyclodextrin is used as an auxiliary material. The oil-wrapped process is used to convert the saw palm oil into a powdery product to facilitate the preparation and preparation. Take it. The product traits are generally white-like powders with slightly less fluidity.
The content of saw palm oil is generally calibrated with total fatty acids, including saturated and unsaturated fatty acids such as oleic acid and linoleic acid. The content of common oil is between 90% and 95%, and is detected by gas-mass spectrometry. The content of 13 monomeric fatty acids was measured.
Ingredients: various fatty acids and volatile oils, mainly oleic acid, lauric acid, myristic acid, palmitic acid, linoleic acid, stearic acid, linolenic acid and other saturated and unsaturated fatty acids.
Efficacy: inhibit prostate hyperplasia, antibacterial effect, contraction of blood vessels, muscle enhancement, anti-mucosa, diuretic and so on. Mainly used for prostatic hypertrophy, therapeutic dysfunction, kidney disease, cystitis, orchitis, bronchitis, loss of appetite, congestion of the nasal mucosa and promotion of breast hyperplasia. The extract of saw palmetto fruit is a therapeutic agent for natural prostate hypertrophy with remarkable curative effect.
saw palmetto extract effect:
1. Effectively inhibit 5a-reductase activity, reduce dihydrotestosterone production and antagonize the binding of androgen to androgen receptor in prostate tissue;
2. It has adrenergic antagonism and calcium blocking effect, and achieves antispasmodic effect;
3. Inhibition of cyclooxygenase and lipoxygenase activity, reducing the production of inflammatory mediators such as leukotrienes and prostaglandins, thereby exerting a non-specific anti-inflammatory effect.
4. It contains special natural bactericidal factor - phytic acid, which directly destroys the pathogen DNA polymerase, destroys the resistant strain, and kills the plasmid;
5. Activate immunity, generate three kinds of immune antibodies in the urinary tract mucosa, and form a three-layer protective film.