Basic Information About Broccoli Extract
Product Name: Broccoli Extract
Alias: Broccoli extract, broccoli seed extract
Source of extraction: broccoli seeds, shoots
Main ingredients: glucosinolate 1%, 10%, sulforaphane 1%, 10%, 23%
Number of meshes: 80
Sexual taste: cool, sweet
Extraction solvent: water
Traits: light yellow powder
Detection method: HPLC
Application: Food Health
Production process: broccoli seeds are prepared by hot water extraction, solid-liquid separation, concentration, spray drying and other steps.
Extraction process: broccoli → drying, pulverization → degreasing, depigmentation → ultrasonic extraction → suction filtration and slag removal → concentration under reduced pressure → alcohol precipitation → drying → crude polysaccharide
Packing: 25kg / cardboard drum
Role: It can fill the kidney and fill the essence, strengthen the brain and strengthen the bones, spleen and stomach; attending long-term illness and physical weakness, limbs soft, tinnitus and forgetfulness, spleen and stomach weakness, pediatric developmental delay and other diseases.
Source Of Broccoli Extract
The broccoli extract is an active ingredient extracted from the broccoli of the genus Brassica, containing various nutrients such as protein, sugar, fat, vitamins and carotene, and also contains isothiocyanate and flavonoids. Flavonoids) and pharmacological components such as volatile oils.
The Role Of Broccoli Extract
1. Antioxidant effect: Broccoli extract has strong ability to scavenge DPPH free radicals;
2. With ascorbic acid, can enhance the liver's ability to detoxify, improve the body's immunity;
3. Broccoli extract can prevent cancer such as breast cancer, rectal cancer and stomach cancer;
4. The flavonoids contained in broccoli extract have the function of regulating and preventing hypertension and heart disease;
5. Anti-cancer effect: broccoli extract contains radishin enzyme, which has the effect of improving the activity of carcinogen detoxification enzyme, which can prevent the occurrence of cancer. The most important anticancer active ingredient in broccoli extract is isothiocyanate, which has high biological activity and can induce apoptosis of human hepatoma cells and gastric adenocarcinoma SGC-7901 cells.