Introduction of Ginkgo Biloba Flavonoids
Ginkgo Biloba extract refers to the effective substances extracted from Ginkgo Biloba, the main components are total flavonoids of Ginkgo biloba, flavonoids of Ginkgo biloba leaves, ginkgolide and so on. It has the effects of dilating blood vessels, protecting vascular endothelial tissue, regulating blood lipids, protecting low density lipoprotein, inhibiting paf (platelet activating factor), inhibiting thrombosis and scavenging free radicals.
Name: Ginkgo Biloba Flavonoids
Active components: ginkgo biloba flavonoids, ginkgolide, terpene lactone
solubility: dissolved in ethanol
Testing Methods: HPLC
Effect: it has the effect of activating blood circulation, removing blood stasis and dredging collaterals.
The role of Ginkgo Biloba flavonoids
1. Ginkgo Biloba flavonoids can dilate blood vessels, increase blood flow velocity in peripheral blood circulation, lower blood cholesterol, improve cholesterol and phospholipid ratio, and inhibit thrombus formation.
2. It can promote cerebral circulation metabolism, improve memory function, increase the content of ATP and phosphocreatine in brain tissue during cerebral ischemia, reduce lactic acid content, and have obvious protective effect on cerebral ischemia.
3. Ginkgo biloba leaf flavonoids have a good effect on relaxing bronchial.
4. It has antibacterial and anti-inflammatory effects, has a good effect on allergies and senile dementia.
5. Ginkgo biloba leaf extract has moisturizing the skin, reducing the formation of melanin, delaying the skin's aging effect.
6. Ginkgo flavonoids can also promote hair growth and reduce hair loss, so it can be applied to hair conditioners.