Ginseng Root Extract Ginsenoside is a sterol compound, triterpenoid saponin. Mainly found in ginseng herbs. Ginsenoside is considered as the active ingredient in ginseng extract, and thus has become an objective of research. Because ginsenoside affects multiple metabolic pathways, its potency is also complicated, and the monomer components of various ginsenosides are difficult to isolate.
Ginsenosides extract from different parts of ginseng:
Total saponins of lateral roots (60.5%)
Flower bud total saponins (15%)
Total saponins of ginseng leaves (7.6-12.6)
Ginseng root saponins (8.5-11.5)
Ginseng main root total saponins (2-7)
Ginseng young root total saponins (3%)
Seed total saponins (0.7%)
Recent advances in antitumor effects of ginsenosides:
1. Induction and differentiation of ginsenosides on human hepatoma cells SMMC-7721;
2. Effect of ginsenosides on apoptosis of human liver cancer SK-HEP-1 cells;
3. Effect of ginsenosides on the proliferation and apoptosis of human liver cancer Bel-7404 cells;
4. Ginsenosides inhibit the proliferation and induce apoptosis of C6 glioma cells;
5. The effect of ginsenosides on the Eca-109 cycle of esophageal cancer cells;
6. Effect of ginsenoside combined with cisplatin on human laryngeal cancer cell Hep-2;
7. Ginsenosides promote apoptosis of lung adenocarcinoma-resistant cells;
8. Ginsenosides induce differentiation of mouse melanocytes in vitro;
9. Effect of ginseng monomer saponins on the migration cycle of prostate cancer cell line PC-3M cells;
10. Effect of ginsenoside injection on immune function of liver cancer (H22) mice;
11. Research progress of ginsenoside-induced tumor cell apoptosis signal transduction pathway.
All products sold by the company are semi-finished materials, not finished products. It is only sold to companies withrelated qualifications such as food factories, health food factories, beverage factories, cosmetics factories, schools, research institutes, or related distribution companies. It is not sold to individuals and is not recommended for direct consumption. The potential efficacy and applications involved in the product description are derived from published literature and it’s not been evaluated by the State Food and Drug Administration, it’s only for reference.
Our company supplies "Ginseng Root Extract Ginsenoside" of various specifications, to provide you with detailed product quotations, parameters, pictures and other product information. For more information about "Ginseng Root Extract Ginsenoside", please contact Green Spring directly . Tel: + 86-029-88313578 E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org