Latin Name: Centella asiatica(L.)Urba
Active Ingredient: Asiaticoside
Molecular Formula: C48H78O1
Molecular Weight: 959.12
Soluble Ability: None soluble in water, soluble in alcohol and pyridine.
Extract Source: The whole plant of Centella asiatica, through extract process, get the Triterpenoid saponis.
Chemical Composition: Contain variety of triterpene, main active ingredient is Asiaticoside, Asiatic acid and Madecassic acid.
Character of Product: Yellowish brown powder to white fine powder
Specifications: Asiaticoside 10%~30%~40%~90% HPLC
• Centella asiatica Extract Regulate immunity and improving blood circulation.
• Centella asiatica Extract Lower cholesterin and getting rid of excess fat.
• Centella asiatica Extract Protecte skin tissue,promoting wound healing,treating skin ulcer,such as intractable trauma,skin tuberculosis and lepra.
• Centella asiatica Extract Own good therapeutic effect on venous insufficiency and varicose vein.
• Centella asiatica Extract Improve sleep and enhance menory ability.
• Centella asiatica Extract Alleviate arthrodynia and scleriasis.
• Centella asiatica Extract Improve the intelligence and Prevent Alzheimer's disease
Gotu Kola has been traditionally used as a remedy for countless ailments. It has been used extensively over several thousand years in remedies for many physical conditions including syphilis, hepatitis, rheumatism, leprosy, mental illness, stomach ulcers, mental fatigue, epilepsy and diarrhea. It is also used to stimulate urination, relieve physical and mental exhaustion, eye diseases, inflammation, asthma, high blood pressure, liver disease, dysentery, urinary tract infections, eczema, and psoriasis. Herbalists and natural medicine practitioners strongly believe that Gotu Kola has several curative qualities. Many of them uphold that the Gotu Kola herb has properties that help reduce fever and relieve congestion caused by colds and upper respiratory tract infections.