Meso Zeaxanthin, also known as zeaxanthin, is a new oil-soluble natural pigment that is widely found in green leafy vegetables, flowers, fruits, wolfberry and yellow corn. In nature, it often coexists with lutein, β-carotene, cryptoxanthin and the like to form a carotenoid mixture.
The introduction of Zeaxanthin:
Product Name: meso zeaxanthin
Zeaxanthin is made of Zeaxanthin crystal by ultra-fine grinding.
Active ingredients: Zeaxanthin
The application of Zeaxanthin:
1. The meso zeaxanthin has strong oxidation resistance, and can prevent the oxidation of the lipid and the vitamins in the food, and is commonly used in the solid food.
2. Zeaxanthin is a kind of natural food colorant because of its strong coloring ability, and is currently approved by many countries such as the European and American countries as the edible pigment.
3. The meso zeaxanthin has the effects of preventing senile macular degeneration (amd) and cataract, and can be used as a raw material for eye health products.
The characteristics of Zeaxanthin:
1. It extracted from Marigold, more natural and nutritious and stable than Lutein.
2. Advanced extraction equipment and perfect process requirements to ensure the safety of this product to the greatest extent.
3. It can not be synthesized in the human body, and the daily supplement of zeaxanthin is one of the important sources of human absorption.
4. Improve eyesight and relieve eye fatigue.