Active Ingredients: Limonin
CAS NO: 1180-71-8
Molecular Formula: C26H30O8
Molecular Weight: 70.52
Specification: 30%, 90%, 95%, 98%
Appearance: Yellowish brown powder or white fine power
Test Method: HPLC
1. Antioxidant and antitumor activity
2.Antimicrobial, antiviral activity against a variety of viruses, including herpes simplex virus (HSV) and HIV-1
3.Mild sedatives, anxiety reduction and hypnotics
4. Modulate for mood and cognitive enhancement, mild sedative and sleep aid
5. Memory-enhancing properties
6. Widely use as a mild sedative and antibacterial agent.
1. Baked foods: breads, cakes, fillings, jams, moon cakes, biscuits, potato chips, various kinds of cakes.
2. Health leisure food: health products, ice cream, candy, chocolate, lozenges, chewing gum, milk tea and so on.
3. Beverage foods: yogurt, milk drinks, noodles, flavored soy milk, solid drinks.
4. Daily chemical and pharmaceutical industry: skin care products, beauty products, cosmetics, tablets, capsules, and granules.