Carrots contain a large amount of beta-carotene, which can be converted into vitamin A after ingesting the human digestive organs. It is the safest vitamin A supplement (supplementary chemical supplementation of vitamin A, which can cause poisoning in excess).It can maintain the health of the eyes and skin, improve night blindness, rough skin and help the body from free radical damage.It is not suitable to take it at the same time as vinegar and other acidic substances.
1. Maintain the integrity of skin mucous layer and prevent dry and rough skin.
2. The photosensitive substances in the visual cells are composed of the photosensitive substances in the visual cells.
3. Promote growth and development, effectively promote health and cell development, and prevent congenital deficiency. Promote the healthy growth of bones and teeth;
4. Maintain reproductive function;
5. Maintain and promote immune function. According to the data, carrots have the effect of preventing and inhibiting lung cancer. Carotene contained in carrots is converted into vitamin A after it enters the body. Each carrot molecule can be converted into two vitamins A molecules.
Carotene is a physiologically active substance that can be converted into vitamin A in animals to treat night blindness, dry eye disease, and epithelial keratosis;Has the functions of inhibiting the excessive reaction of the immune active cells, quenching the peroxide which causes the immunosuppression, maintaining the fluid flow of the membrane, and contributing to the maintenance of the state of the membrane receptor necessary for the immune function, and plays an important role in the release of the immunomodulatory molecules.Through the above mechanism, the anti-cancer function of lymphocyte, mega-hiccup cell or NK cell is enhanced, especially for lung cancer, esophageal cancer, squamous cell cancer and so on. Therefore, it has anti-cancer, anti-cancer, and anti-aging effects, and can be used as anti-cancer drugs in the pharmaceutical industry; because it has the function of resisting free radicals, it has the effect of preventing and improving cancer in the blood. Tube disease and other chronic diseases have therapeutic effects.