Introduction of Lutein Oleoresin:
The lutein ester oleoresin suspension is prepared by using lutein ester crystal as raw material and lutein ester dissolved in vegetable oil. Lutein, also known as plant lutein, coexists with zeaxanthin in nature. It is the main pigment that constitutes the macular area of the human eye. Lutein itself is a compound composed of lutein and a flavin fatty acid ester, such as helenien of Lutein.
Active ingredients: Lutein dipalmitate, zeaxanthin
Testing Results: 20% UV Beta-Carotene, 18.5%-20% Lutein by HPLC.
Appearance: Orange Oleoresin
Solubility: It can soluble in N-hexane, Ethyl Acetate, insoluble in water
Pharmacological effects: coloring agents with health care function; prevention of macular degeneration in the elderly; prevention of glaucoma and cataract; prevention of heart disease and immune system health.
Application: Lutein can be used in Cosmetics, feed, Medical, Aquatic product
Product Grade: medicines, food, health products, feed
Application of Lutein Oil:
1. Widely used in eyes-protect products. For example: Lutein ester soft capsules
2. Functional food. For example: Margarine, Sandwich biscuits, colorant for salad.
Characteristics of Lutein Oil:
1. Lutein ester oil is uniformly suspended in vegetable oil to ensure good dispersibility.
2. Refined from marigold flowers, more natural, nutritious and healthy.
3. Advanced anti-oxidation treatment to ensure stability.