Latin Name: Carica Papaya
CAS No.: 9001-73-4
Active Ingridient: Papain 60TU/mg-1750TU/mg/ 50,000u/g-3500,000u/g
Testing Method: HPLC
Appearance: Brown powder
Part of the Plant Used: Fruit (Fresh, 100% Natural)
• Cancer. Research suggests that consuming papaya is linked to a reduced risk of developing gallbladder and colorectal cancers.
• Diabetes. Early research suggests that consuming fermented papaya daily for 2 months can reduce blood sugar levels in people with diabetes.
• Human papillomavirus (HPV) infection. Research suggests that consuming papaya is
• linked to a reduced risk of HPV infection.
• Stomach and intestine problems.