Latin Name: Carica Papaya
CAS No.: 9001-73-4
Active Ingridient: Papain 60TU/mg-1750TU/mg/ 50,000u/g-3500,000u/g
Testing Method: HPLC
Appearance: Brown powder
Part of the Plant Used: Fruit (Fresh, 100% Natural)
Papaya Extract (Papain)is a natural enzyme, a kind of endopeptidase enzyme containing hydrosulfide group (SH). Papaya Extract is extracted from the milky juice of the unripe papaya by biotechnology. It has protease, esterase activity and broad specificity. It has strong ability of hydrolyzing protein, polypeptide, ester, acid amide and strong synthetic capacity which can combine protein hydrolyzate into protein substances. This can be used for improving the nutritional value or function of the plants and the animal protein.
Papain (Papaya Extract)
Free of offensive odours
Loss on Drying
Loss on ignition
98% pass 80 mesh
• Cancer. Research suggests that consuming papaya is linked to a reduced risk of developing gallbladder and colorectal cancers.
• Diabetes. Early research suggests that consuming fermented papaya daily for 2 months can reduce blood sugar levels in people with diabetes.
• Human papillomavirus (HPV) infection. Research suggests that consuming papaya is
• linked to a reduced risk of HPV infection.
• Stomach and intestine problems.