Loss on drying
Total Plate Count
Pomegranate is a fruit that is very rich in nutrients which makes it quite popular around the world. The fruit originated in areas of Northern India, Pakistan, Iran and Afghanistan, though it also grows in Peninsular Malaysia, Southeast Asia, California, Armenia, tropical Africa and others. This fruit has a very leathery texture on the outside that may be orange-yellow, red or purple. The inside of the pomegranate is filled with pink arils with seeds inside that are juicy and sweet.
• Improves capillary activity and strengthens capillary membranes.
• Improves skin smoothness and elasticity.
• Reduces diabetic retinopathy and improves visual acuity.
• Reduces varicose veins.
• Helps improve brain function.
• Fights inflammation in arthritis and reduces the risk of phlebitis.
• May be able to prevent prostate cancer.