Rice bran wax is a light yellow lumps with a slight rice scent. The melting point is 60 ~ 85 ° C. It can be miscible with various natural waxes. As you know, it is Insoluble in water, insoluble in ethanol, hot soluble in xylene and trichloroethylene, benzene and other organic solvents.The main component is beeswafuran bee ester. It can be directly added to foods for foaming, moisture proofing and polishing. It can also be used as a release agent, a filming agent, etc. in food processing. Rice bran wax is obtained by separating and refining rice bran oil.
Name: Rice bran wax
Character: hard fine crystals, light yellow to light brown solid, slightly smelly rice bran
Active ingredients: Wax Solubility: soluble in chloroform, benzene, ethane, ether, glycerin, insoluble in ethanol, insoluble in water
Application: Food Additives
Melting point: 60~85°C
Performance: Rice bran wax has a certain elasticity, can be used as a gum-based chewing material, and because of its moisture resistance, it can be used as a coating agent, moisture-proofing agent, bread and other mold release agents.
The benefits of rice bran wax:
1. Preservation: Preservation is the most important function of rice bran wax. You can directly apply the melted rice bran wax to the surface of the fruit when you keep fruits, which can effectively extend their shelf life and prevent the fruit from appearing deteriorationduring transportation.
2. Improve the appearance of food: rice bran wax is used in food production and processing. When processing a variety of foods, adding the proper amount of rice bran wax can make the food form as soon as possible, and the food produced after adding it has a long shelf life and is prone to deterioration during storage.
The applications of rice bran wax in various industries:
1. Industrial usage: Rice bran wax has a wide range of usage in industrial production. It can replace industrial products, such as carnauba wax and other industrial products. In addition, rice bran wax is also an important raw material for extracting high-carbon fatty alcohol, which is particularly high valuein industry.
2. Cosmetic usage: Rice bran wax is also a common raw material for the production of cosmetics. The cosmetics made with it are mild in nature and can be directly applied to the surface of human skin. It is often used to make delicate skin and delay skin aging. In addition, adding rice bran wax can enhance human resistance. UV ability, Usage in summer can prevent skin from being sunburned.
3. Fiber manufacturing: It is also the most important function of rice bran wax for fiber production. It can promote the softness and glossiness of fiber products, and enable people to produce better quality fiber products. In addition, rice bran wax can also be used as a stabilizer or lubricant, as well as a heat-resistant excellent thickener in petroleum and grease.