|Product Name||Natural Turmeric Root Extract Powder||Latin Name||Curcuma longa L.|
|Part Used||Turmeric Root||Appearance||Orange Yellow Fine Powder|
Water Soluble Curcumin 10%, 20%, Curcumin 95%
|CAS No.||458-37-7||EINECS No||207-280-5|
|Molecular Formula||C21H20O6||Molecular Weight||368.39|
|Curcumin is a bright yellow chemical produced by some plants. It is the principal curcuminoid of turmeric , a member of the ginger family . It is sold as an herbal supplement, cosmetics ingredient, food flavoring and food coloring.|
Turmeric is a rhizomatous herbaceous perennial plant of the ginger family, Zingiberaceae. Curcumin is the principal curcuminoid of the popular Indian spice turmeric. The other two curcuminoids are desmethoxycurcumin and bis-desmethoxycurcumin. The curcuminoids are natural phenols and are responsible for the yellow color of turmeric.
Turmeric is a herbaceous plant, by modern medicine and traditional medicine both support; andefficacy with a complete, totally no side effects, and edible. Chinese people always use it to maintain health andhealing. The main active ingredient in turmeric called curcumin, has long been used as anti-inflammatory drugs still in use. Modern scientific research confirms that turmeric is the best medicine-for the disease of moderncivilization has a variety of special medical effects. Origin in southern Asia, India or Indonesia, etc.
|1. Curcumin mainly used in many foods as a coloring in mustard, cheese, beverages and cakes;|
2. Curcumin used for dyspepsia, chronic anterior uveitis and Helicobacter pylori bacteria;
3. Curcumin used as a topical analgesic, and for colic, hepatitis, ringworm and chest pain;
4. With the function of improving blood circulation and treating amenorrhea;
5. With the function of lipid-lowering, anti-inflammatory, choleretic, anti-tumor and anti-oxidation;
6. Curcumin contains antioxidants, which protect cells against damage caused by free radicals;
7. Curcumin has the effect on lowering blood pressure, treating diabetes and protecting the liver;
8. With the function of treating women dysmenorrhea and amenorrhea.
1. As medicines raw materials for anti-inflammatory and regulating menstruation, it is mainly used in pharmaceutical field;
2. As products of health products, it is widely used in the field of health care products;
3. As pigments, food additives of seasoning, it is mainly used in cosmetic industry.